Feedback is being sought on four apprenticeship frameworks in Wales, which have been available for a number of years but are now in need of review.
- Electrotechnical Installation Apprenticeship Framework
- Plumbing & Heating Apprenticeship Framework
- Heating & Ventilating Craftsperson Apprenticeship Framework
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Apprenticeship Framework
A draft framework pathway has been developed for each, and feedback is now being sought to ensure that they are fit for purpose for employers and to:
- Optimise inclusivity and opportunity for individuals working, or seeking to work, in Wales
- Reflect emerging best practice approaches across the UK and internationally
- Align with current policy direction, especially around net zero and retrofit
- Accommodate new qualifications which have emerged post-reform in Wales
- Align with the new Welsh Government Apprenticeship documentation and processes.
Taking part in this important consultation is quick and easy – just follow these three simple steps:
- STEP 1: Download and read the apprenticeship framework most important to you by clicking on the relevant link below.
- STEP 2: Download and complete the Consultation Framework document by clicking on the link below.
- STEP 3: Send your completed document, in Microsoft Word, to email@example.com by noon on Friday 4 February 2022.
Thank you in advance for taking part – your time and expertise is very much appreciated.