BSE Skills Ltd, in partnership with ECA and SELECT, has been contracted to research and develop a suite of technical National Occupational Standards (NOS) for those whose role includes working on electric vehicle charging points (EVCPs) across the UK.
The following draft NOS have been developed by a team of UK industry experts, including employers, training providers, trade associations, unions and other key UK stakeholders, to capture the relevant technical competences:
|NOS Ref.||NOS Title|
|BSEEVCP01||Install and connect enclosures, electrical cables, conductors and wiring for EVCP systems and equipment|
|BSEEVCP02||Inspect, test and commission EVCP systems and equipment|
|BSEEVCP03||Identify and rectify faults in EVCP systems and equipment|
|BSEEVCP04||Maintain EVCP systems and equipment|
Taking part in this important consultation is quick and easy – just follow these three simple steps:
- STEP 1: Download and read the document which contains both the Consultation Framework
and Draft NOS
- STEP 2: Complete the Consultation Framework on page 2 by telling us:
- Section 1: some basic information about yourself and your organisation
- Section 2: whether the NOS are fit for purpose (FFP) or could be improved (CBI) and what that improvement should be
- Section 3: anything further which is not accommodated elsewhere.
- STEP 3: Return the completed Consultation Framework in Microsoft Word to [email protected] by noon on Friday 18 November.
Thank you in advance for taking part – your time and expertise is very much appreciated.